We understand your concerns about privacy. As a professional insurance agent, we are aware of the importance of protecting nonpublic, personal information obtained from our clients. We legally and morally commit our self in preventing any unauthorized release of your personal data to any third party for any purpose.
Your rights of privacy are guaranteed as our company's policy:
· We do not sell your customer information.
· We do not share customer information with any persons, companies, or organizations outside your contracted Insurer(s) for the use of that information to contact you about their own products and services.
· We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential and to use it only to provide the services we have asked them to perform.
· We communicate with our staff regarding the need to protect your information to those individuals who may have access to it, and we've established physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect customer information.
· We will not set internet cookies nor record visitors' IP addresses. We only keep this website an information base to better serve our customers.
· We will only use customer information to communicate with you about products, features, and options you have expressed an interest in or that we believe may be of interest to you.
We hope you have found this brief Privacy Notice helpful. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Privacy Statement, we ask that you discontinue use of our Website. Please be aware that we may periodically update or revise this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.